Panch Phoron Paneer
Serves: 2 to 3 people
Mix all the remaining ingredients (apart from the oil) and marinate the paneer for an hour in the fridge before cooking.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Once the oil is hot, add the marinated paneer.
Cook for 6-7 minutes on a medium heat.
- 225g Paneer, diced into triangular chunks
- 1tsp Cornflour
- 2tsp Finely grated ginger
- 1large Thinly sliced onion
- 2tsp Soy sauce
- 1tsp Tandoori masala
- 2 Finely chopped green chillies
- 3tsp Pomegranate molasses
- 1tsp Cumin powder
- 2tsp Panch phoron (equal amount cumin, fennel, fenugreek, mustard and nigella seeds)
- Salt to taste
- 2tsp Vegetable oil